See what our clients have to say about our services...
- I can think of no better realtor than yourself, and thank you so much for finding us the perfect place to live. We are enjoying living in our apartment very much. Cory & Peter Nov. 2014
- "Thank you Jim and Corine Riemer for acting as our buying agents here in Kelowna. You worked with us for a year and a half without ever giving up hope that we would one day be able to buy a home in Kelowna. How lovely that we gained a couple of fun, Godly friends along the way. Blessings!" ....Dave and Alynne (Jan. 2014)
- If you are looking for friendly, knowledgeable, encouraging and motivated Realtors to sell your property quickly, then you are looking for The Family Team. Jim and Corine Riemer are trained professionals who know the market value of Kelowna areas and sold my home with great negotiating skills within a very short time of listing it. I highly recommend this team and will definietely be calling on them for my future property sales. ...Bonnie Reid (Nov. 2013)
- Jim, thank you for being there for us in our first home purchase. You helped make this experience stress free and seamless. We had so many questions for you and you never left us in the dark. You were there for us every step of the way. Thank you again. ..Josiassen's
- Corine maintained great contact with us, updating us on a regular basis. She showed great professionalism and integrity during the sale of our home, achieving a speedy sale (less than a week) at a very good price. We have no hesitation recommending Corine to any colleague, friend or acquaintance. The service we received was outstanding. ....Doug and Nicole (moved from Kelowna in 2011)
- To The Family Team: I do want to say a huge thank you for the time that you spent on my place. Your postive attitude and encouragment was greatly appriciated. The little things that you do to brighten your clients day let me know you care and show that we are not just another listing but make a person feel like you are working for them to get the best possible results. I would definantly recommend you to anyone that is thinking of listing and will hopefully be in touch with you again in the future :) ...Nadia Grams (April 2012)
- Corine recently helped me with the purchase of my first home. She was very helpful, patient and kind through the entire process. As it was my first big purchase she was very insightful and made things much easier for me. She was always quick to follow up or answer questions and is very hard working. It was a pleasure working with her and I will be recommending her to anyone looking for a real estate agent. Thanks ...Chris Middleton (April 2012)
- Corine helped me buy my first house when I moved into town and in turn she sold the same place when I moved away. Through many troubles and issues she helped me to stay at peace with the sale.” - Thank You. ....Paul Jakeway, RPF (Moved to Vancouver Island).
- It has been a pleasure dealing with Corine & Jim to purchase a house. We found them helpful, friendly & professional. They helped us find the right house at the price we had in mind & most importantly at the neighborhood we wanted. We strongly recommend them to anyone who is looking for real estate in Kelowna.
Azita & Anise Pourmokhtari
- Dear Corine, We like your "no pressure" style and warm personality. We will refer our family and friends up there to you. ...Dallas & Liane Gorrill
- We wanted to let you know what a pleasure it was doing business with you. We have worked with you on three different occasions; when you helped us try and find a home for our daughter, when we bought our current home, and finally when we bought a lot on the river. With each experience we have found you to be very professional, honest, and very willing to go the "extra mile".
- Corine. Thanks so much. l simply think of you as generous and efficient. Will keep that in mind if I have opportunity to refer someone, which is more likely than one might imagine....Antje
- Corine...Shelah and I again want to thank you for the excellent work you did in selling our house and property at the lake. We couldn't have done it without you and we appreciate you always being there when we both needed you.We wish you all the best in years to come. Keep up the good work and take care. Thanks...Hank and Shelagh
- "When new people move to town and are in the market for real estate I have referred them to Corine Riemer. Corine is authentic, real, honest, funny, loves people and makes them feel valuable. She attacks life, profession, and her various roles in our community with a vigorous abandon for excellence and significance." Hugo Reimer
- Corine Riemer has worked as my REALTOR twice. She even helped me buy my first home . I was very happy working with Corine. I found her to be completely professional and very honest. She went out of her way to help me, calling me at anytime during the week or weekend if she had some helpful information to share. Corine was always happy to answer my questions right away, whether I dropped in to see her at her office, called her on her cell phone or emailed her. If I ever need another REALTOR, I will not hesitate to call Corine. I would recommended her to anyone interested in buying or selling a home. ....Anne
- I enjoyed having Corine for a REALTOR mostly because I had known her in many respects as a local person and knew that I could trust her no matter what. My Lawyer thought there was some questionable things happening but the whole time I knew that Corine was above reproach and that I could trust her. I also appreciated her smiling patience throughout my transactions. Yours truly...Gail (Seller moved to Vancouver)
- We appreciated Corine Riemer as a REALTOR who consistently demonstrated professionalism as she assisted us in looking for a home. She took the time to understand what we desired in a home. She was accessible and responsive to all of our inquiries. When a new listing appeared on the market, we were notified in short order. She was thorough in her researched information, and honestly responded to our questions. Corine's extensive knowledge of the community helped us decide on a home purchase as well as aided us in transitioning into the community. We recommend Corine as a REALTOR who truly cares for her clients and works hard to help them find a place to call home. Len and Sharon
- We are extremely pleased with the professionalism and services provided by Corine Riemer. From the very first contact to closing. Corine assisted us by providing or knowing where to get answers when it came to doing our "due diligence". We believe we overwhelmed Corine with the number of questions we had but she persevered and learned that not all buyers are the same. Conversely, we learned that not all REALTORS are the same, as Corine communicated and handled those inquiries and all other matters on a very timely basis. We have no problem in stating that Corine surpassed our expectations and that we would not hesitate to have her look after any future real estate dealings we may have. We would strongly recommend contacting Corine to see for yourself that she delivers on her promise to do an "excellent" job for her clients. Sincerely,...Ray & Donna (from Victoria)
- I have known and done business with Corine Riemer for the past several years. She has always served our Real Estate requirements in a timely and very professional manner. I would have no hesitation in recommending Corine as a hard working and thorough Real Estate sales person and I know from personal experience that she is an asset t her office. ....Laury C. Haines (Developer from Courtenay B.C.)
- My husband and I recently moved from another community. We asked our local REALTOR to recommend someone to deal with and Corine was who he felt could best show us around town. She was prompt in her dealings with us, respected our time, and lined up houses for us to see on weekends. She was forthright about both the advantages and disadvantages of each location, which we appreciated. She was cheerful, friendly, punctual and made us feel very much welcome in a new town. We highly recommend her as a real estate agent! Sincerely ....Steve and Swan
- Corine is very personable. Being around her you know what a true smiling face and someone with sincerity is. Even after our house was sold she continues to treat us with kindness and respect. Truly a genuine person. We love the continuous updates, recipes, jokes and trivia sent faithfully every month or two. Ernie and Julie
- Corine helped me navigate the complex terrain of becoming a first time home buyer. I truly appreciate all the exter effort and time she put in. I can't thank you both enough and I certainly recommend "The Riemer Team" to anyone I know requiring real estate services. ....Vanessa & Terry
- Thanks again Corine for our wonderful home...we couldn't have found it without you. ...T&D Rohatynchuk
- I met Corine while leaving an open house at a condo. She was very friendly and gave me her card. On my next trip to Kelowna I contacted her ahead of time telling her what I required and she was happy to supply info before my arrival. She showed a lot of patience over the 3 months of looking at various (she would say numerous or excessive) condos all over Kelowna. I have never met a realtor that put in so much effort into helping me find my new home. Through the whole experience she maintained a cheerful and very patient attitude. Even one of my daughters could not believe she was not ready to blow her cool. Maybe she was getting close but I would recommend her very highly and especially if you have some idea of what you are looking for. She now knows where most of the condos are in Kelowna. ..Larry Ratzlaff